The plug-in is a product of collaboration of D16 Group and Slate Digital. This effect can mimic the behavior of various classical devices, 23 different unit types to be specific; ranging from classic oil cans and plates to the most famous vintage digital designs:
- Cassette Tape - A model of an early 80's Japanese cassette tape deck.
- Coopy Cube - An early 70's delay originally made from a garden hose.
- Digital 42 - One of the most famous modern digital delays.
- Digital 42 x 2 - The double option on the Digital 42, it halves the sample rate for the lo-fi tone.
- Digital Delay - A clean, hi resolution digital delay (the default setting).
- DM-2 - An early bucket brigade analog delay.
- Mellow Delay - Subdued delay based on several vintage analog topologies.
- Memory Guy - Analog delay with vintage tone.
- Mirky Delay - Based on early bucket brigade analog delays.
- New Radio - Delay tone with FM radio style.
- Old Radio - Delay tone with AM radio style.
- Pitchy Delays - (3 models) - Delays with slight pitch modulations for extreme spatial effects.
- Plexy Echo - Based on an old 70s tape delay unit.
- Space Delay - Based on the famous magnetic tape delay.
- Tape Delay Ancient - An extremely old 1940's style tape delay tone.
- Tape Delay Classic - Early 60's style tape delay.
- Tape Delay Modern - Hi-fi tape delay.
- Tape Delay Vintage - 70's style tape tone.
- Telephone 1 - Lo-fi telephone tone.
- Telephone 2 - Another lo-fi telephone tone with slightly different frequency and distortion tone.
- TelRay - The analog delay classic made original from a tuna can.
It's worth mentioning Repeater only appears to be a typical stereo delay effect processor with independent control of the processing path for the left and right channels, while in fact, it features independent re-panning and dry/wet mixing for each of two stereo channels, which makes it a full double delay line effect.
Availability & Pricing
Note both versions differ with copy protection method. D16 Group's version is protected by license key file, while Slate Digital's version utilizes iLok.