Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- MIDI instrument rendering on audio export (NEW).
- MIDI clip editor view/event criteria persistence (NEW).
- MIDI clip editor resilience on record/overdub (FIX).
- Generic plugin form position persistence (NEW).
- JACK Transport/Timebase master option (NEW).
- and yet more tiny lurking critters swatted...
See also: www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/894