Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- Dropped the 'Activate' option on the plug-in Selection dialog, now being as always on by default.
- Have some tolerance for JACK buffer-size changes, only prompting to a complete session reload, if increasing in double the initial period size.
- Introducing plug-in blacklisting, on user discretion (in View/Options.../Plugins/Blacklist) and on inventory scan (crashed plug-ins are now automatically blacklisted).
- Added special support for LV2 UI GTK2 plugins based on Gtkmm 2.4 framework.
- All builds default to Qt6 (Qt >= 6.1) where available.
- CMake is now the official build system.