The Vee One Suite are, in (chronological) order of appearance:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still available in dual formats:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes are:
- Make sure all LV2 state sample file references are resolved to their original and canonical file-paths (not symlinks). (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Fixed a severe bug on saving the LV2 plug-in state: the sample file reference was being saved with the wrong name identifier and thus gone missing on every session or state reload thereafter.(applies to samplv1 only).
- Sample waveform drawing is a bit more keen to precision.
- Old deprecated Qt4 build support is no more.
- Normalized wavetable oscillator phasors.
- Added missing include <unistd.h> to shut up some stricter compilers from build failures.