In addition to increased loading speed, the RCM instrument library manager now supports the NVDA screen reader software for partially sighted users. In addition, Concerto, the heart and soul of the Tera, FLAVR and Anthology Series instruments, has a pair of updated effects for you to explore.
New RCM Features:
- Users can now check manually for RCM updates.
- NVDA screen reader software for partially sighted users.
- RCM now loads 3x faster.
- "Send My Log" flow improved for creating support tickets.
- Uncheck "custom install" checkbox to reset the library path to default, previously installed RVRs will be copied to the new path.
New Concerto Features:
- Added Multibus for AAX / Pro Tools.
- Updated Flanger effect.
- Updated Chorus effect.