Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.22.0.
- Critical bug fix in the sample buffer processor. This fix should be updated for all users since it impacts the sound quality of both the Noise Distortion and AM/FM Audio.
- Fixed microtuning so the loaded profile remains operational after a preset is loaded which has pitch modulations.
- Fixed the modulator list so rows are updated blue (used) or red (not used) as soon as modulators are clicked on. The list is now stays accurate without having to leave and enter the list.
- Implemented smooth preset loading for direct mouse clicks in the browser preview list.
- Increased CPU efficiency of noise and distortion by 5% by removing table interpolation which is pointless for noise signals.
- Fixed bug in the mixer unit and digital delay unit which caused the delay buffers to play samples from previous notes.
- Fixed modulation timing bug in the Massberg filter. The modulation voice was not being updated for filters which are modulated per block causing the modulation amount to be wrong for notes with overlapping ADSR envelopes.
- Fixed bug in the mixer unit which caused the delay to interrupt the ADSR release phase.
- Fixed the mixer unit so that the connection dial is updated correctly when the last connection is disconnected and there are no outputs.
- Fixed the wave table animation setting so it is remembered when the GUI is closed and opened, and when the GUI on other tracks is opened.