KV331 Audio has announced a new update for their SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player software synthesizers. This update brings 50 new hardstyle presets, designed by Fragment Audio
There are also critical bug fixes in this update:
- Visual display controls (frequency displays, envelope displays, etc) draw at lower resolution on retina screens.
- When there's more than 2048 characters in a setting file line, SynthMaster crashes.
- Cubase freezes when scanning SynthMaster and puts it in blacklist.
- Multi-stage envelope generator doesn't align to tempo when looped.
- When both Layer 1 and Layer 2 Dry Mix amounts are non-zero, only Layer1 is heard.
- Ladder algorithm might create noisy output at the end of envelop decays.
- Insert FX changes are not working for the AAX version.
- SynthMaster should refresh SynthMasterProducts.xml file before user downloads purchased expansions.
Registered users can download the latest updates at KV331 Audio's user downloads page.