Sagan Technology has made pre-release version 126.96.36.199 of Metro available.
- New: Support for externally syncing devices via MIDI clock that do not support 'Song Position'. This option has been added to the MIDI Setup dialog. If a section is played back starting from a non-measure boundary external MIDI clocks will not be sent until the following measure.
- Fixed: A problem with plug-ins of the wrong type being loaded. This could occur for VST plug-ins only in very rare circumstances.
- Fixed: A problem whereby the installer would leave the files 'installer_resources, 'welcome.rtf' and 'license.rtf' on the root of the hard drive. These files can safely be deleted.
- Fixed: A bug that could affect the display when using various VST effects or could cause a crash.
- Fixed: A bug that could cause a soft-synth plug-in to become inexplicably silent.
- Fixed: When sending external MIDI sync, the first tempo could be a bit slow.