Though reminiscent of a Linn, the clap and hi-hats are dirtier and the rimshot is closer to a TR-707. There's a classic cabasa, meaty snare, proto-house cowbell, a kick created with the help of an SP-1200 sampler and more.
Recorded through a 100% analog class A setup: API, Neve, an Otari Mastering reel to reel: the results are punchy, loud "finished" sounding drums achieved through minimal processing. The digital, unprocessed version of every sound is also included for people who like things a bit cleaner.
- (384) 24-bit WAV sounds inspired the funk of classic 80s machines.
- 1 pack of processed, tape saturated drums recorded through classic analog gear (see below).
- 1 pack of clean, unprocessed sounds recorded digitally through pristine conversion with loads of headroom.
- Each sound contains 16 pitches all done with hardware.
- Tape sounds are loud & punchy without normalization.
- Digital sounds are clean and have massive headroom for additional processing.
Price: $20 (incl. 7-day money back guarantee).