The 606 is an analog drum machine from 1982, originally built to accompany the TB-303. The original drum machine's sound is similar to an 808 (perhaps a little more unique) and can be heard all over early Plastikman, Aphex, Autechre and more.
A modded 606 has been sampled, which adds a bass boost to the original tom, transforming it into a sub kick that sounds like a cross between an 808 and 909. There are also tuned kicks & hi toms, pitched snares, uniquely metallic hi hats and trashy cymbals, none of which one would find in any other 606 samples.
- 1200 X 24-bit WAV Samples Recorded to Tape.
- Tuned Kicks & Toms, Saturated & Clean Analog Snares.
- Dirty Cymbals & Metallic Hats.
- Recorded through audiophile gear: API, Apogee, Neve, Moog, Otari & more.
- Fully mapped for Ableton Push, Logic, Kontakt & more.
- 1.8 GB Unzipped.
- Money Back Guarantee.
- 24-bit WAV (Compatible with All DAWs).
- Ableton Push / Live 9.
- Kontakt 3.5+ / Logic EXS / Reason NN-XT.
- SFZ / HALion.