SampleScience has released Northern Boarders, a sample based plugin instrument featuring organic, electro-acoustic and analog synthesizers multi-sampled sounds.
Each of the 42 sounds can be enhanced using 4 retro-sound layers: field recording, surface noises (from vintage electronics), analog noises (sampled from modular analog synthesizers) as well as transient and artifacts effects.
The main sound can be modulated by a multi-LFO, reverb, and lowpass/highpass filter for further customization.
- 42 multi-sampled sounds of analog synthesizers and electro-acoustic sounds.
- Multi-layers engines: field recordings, vintage media surface noises, analog synthesizers noise colors and waveforms.
- Highpass/lowpass filter.
- Transients from vinyl and audio cassette.
- Artifacts from old media (vinyl and VHS).
- Available as a VST/AU plugin instrument for macOS and Windows 7 and up (32-bit and 64-bit).