Skale Tracker v0.76w has been released including a number of new features, including a Linux version!
- Runs under Linux.
- NoteDeath (NNAs).
- Diskop. Skin selection on.
- 24bit video mode support .
- Panic Button.
- Config file in text mode.
- Configurable Auto-tune samples on/off.
- FXs routing.
- Better mouse control in mixer vertical controllers.
- Mixer SubGroups.
- Skin: Silent Hil.
- Block selection using keyboard.
- jump to next pattern line effect Dxx (and similar) while "playing pattern" now doesn't jump to the next pattern.
- Shift+tab on effect or instrument column now jumps to the note column in the same channel.
- File locks aren't released on previously opened Songs.
- Saturated signal entering into VST plugins.
- MIDI Controller map info wasn't saved in SKM files.
- XM instrument header was corrupted.
- XM save: Fxx effect wasn't saved.
- MIDI Out misc bugs fixed.