Solcito Musica has released Arido 3.33 VSTi and SuperSonico 7.45 VSTi full versions for free, saying:
Until now, Solcito Musica released Stand Alone versions for Free and VSTis for Donationware. Now both Arido and SuperSonico VSTis are downloadable in Full Free VSTi versions in 32-bit and 64-bit. No more Stand Alone versions.
The donation is important but not an obligation.
What's new in Arido v3.33:
- First full free version.
- Improved stability due to new version of the developer software.
- Solved issues with certain presets.
What's new in SuperSonico v7.45:
- First Full Free version.
- Added Moog filter.
- Now the Filter gain depends on resonance to avoid volume excess.
- Optimized the internal series/parallel connections of Filters.
- Improved the Filter selectors, now eat less CPU.
- Optimized the Pulse generator of Oscillator. Simplified the internal structure, improved the width control curve.
- Greater maximum length in Envelope steps.
- Improved the Pitch Bend.
- Improved the curve of manual rate control of LFO.
- Added an optional Edit Label in LFO to set the local tempo manually.
- Added Phaser FX.
- Solved undesired deactivation of FX when changing presets or when setting certain controls.
- Optimization of rate range of FX.
- Now the FX rate has exclusive values for Echo, different than FX rate values of other FX.
- Improved load time.
- Ager indication up to 2021.
- Presets of earlier version can be loaded but not full compatible.