Overall: 2280 2203
30-Day: 2144; 7-Day: 3834; Yesterday: 2963
Arido is an additive synthesizer with a simple FM feature and a subtractive filter.
It includes a polyphonic driver to generate variety of timbres. That is, a distorter that works on each note separately.
Arido brings on-panel help, MIDI Learn and pedal switch functions.
This synth allows make sounds such as ambient, bass, pads, organs, distorted, nature, emulations, etc.
- 2 additive oscillators.
- Simple FM feature: Oscillator modulated by Oscillator 2.
- 1 noise generator with "density" control.
- 1 polyphonic driver that distorts each voice separately.
- 1 filter with selectable band.
- 1 LFO that can sync with tempo.
- 3 Envelope generators that can be modulated by the LFO.
- 1 Envelope generator to modulate the LFO itself.
- 1 envelope generator that modulates the LFO.
- Small Effect box with parameters to make effects from scratch.
- Routing feature.
- Help on panel.