- 50% less CPU load compared to previous versions (8 Players running simultaneously with all filters active).
- The filters have been replaced - The new filters exhibit a much flatter frequency response at high frequencies than the original SV filters, which reduces the need to lower the gain of the players in order to prevent overloading the outputs at these frequencies. The filters now have independent level controls, as do the main outputs.
- New Mixer section - reproducing the major play controls of all the players on one panel, making adjusting the relative levels of the players far more intuitive.
- The Start Position Offset slider has been replaced with Start/End sliders, Fine Adjustment and mouse selectable Cue Markers.
- The players now include a 'Loop' function.
- The output meters have been completely redesigned and incorporate the new output level controls.
- All the rotary, slider and pitch shift controls can be reset to their default positions with a single mouse click on their labels.