The R66 is a musical reverb based on a new algorithm designed by Martijn Zwartjes. It does not have separate plate, hall and room algorithms, but a completely new concept that they claim excels in warmth and transparency.
- 32-bit floating point audio resolution, sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (VST host).
- Operates as send, insert, or master/end effect. Stereo input and output; also works in mono.
- Fully automatable in all VST hosts that support automation.
- Adjustable predelay, early reverb, late reverb, early/late reverb mix, pitch modulation, decay (feedback) damping, shelf equalizer and master mix.
- Early reverb size from 0.33 to 83.3 metres; late reverb size from 2.60 to 666 metres.
- 104 factory presets, 24 open user-preset slots, 8 favorites slots.
- Preset and preset bank management options.
R66 costs US$295 / EU€225 and a demo version is available.