Sonic Visualiser has been updated to v1.7.
- A new "Insert Item At Selection" function on the Edit menu can be used to create Note and Region layer items whose time extents correspond to the current selection(s).
- Interactively editing points in the Note and Region layers now works much more smoothly.
- SV can now import MIDI files that use SMPTE timecode for event timing (importing MIDI files using with the more common timebase-based timing was already supported).
- Time values throughout the display may optionally be shown in seconds and frames at various frame rates.
- A crash on exit in Windows has been fixed.
- A very unobtrusive user survey is now included.
- Various other bug fixes.