Sonic Visualiser has been updated to version 1.8 for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
Changes in Sonic Visualiser 1.8 since the previous release (1.7.2):
- Sonic Visualiser now registers as a file type handler on OS/X, providing better integration with the desktop generally (Dan Stowell).
- There is a new function to toggle all Time Rulers at once (key #).
- The CSV import dialog has been overhauled, allowing more flexible selection of purpose for each column.
- Text overlays are now easier to read on dark backgrounds.
- Hidden layers are now ignored when exporting an image (Dan Stowell).
- A crash when starting a new session or exiting the application after loading a session with saved alignment data has been fixed.
- The duplication of right-button menu functions when multiple files were loaded has been fixed.
- The layer-add menu functions now have shortcuts (Dan Stowell).
- The codebase has been reorganised into libraries and a configure step added. It should be easier to build and maintain on OS/X and Linux than previously, although it won't make much difference on Windows.
- A Czech translation is now included (thanks to Pavel Fric).