INFUNDIBULUM#2 is designed to be about cinematic filthy beauty and contains 4GB of bowed, sung, spun, plucked, stretched, teased and blown things that have been squashed through tape, vinyl, springs, valves and anything that creates an audio patina of a life well lived.
INFUNDIBULUM#2 makes polyrhythmic cascades of sound, strange interlocking tremolos and beautiful warped loopings for organic and lush pseudo orchestras, wibbly wobbly dust pads, throbbing Michael Nyman swoon and epic thrusting cinematica.
Included Sound Sources
Dust piano, Lowry organ, Winfield organ, electric guitars, household paint brush, violin played by a proper violinist, trumpet played by an improper trumper, concert whirly tubes, Jecklin disc, 4 track cassette recorder, taut wires, Sherman Filterbank, spring reverbs, Space Echo, Roland SH101, Hammond Organ, a singing human, ribbon mics and broken electrics, guitar pedals set to 11, harmonica, recorders (school not tape this time), Moog theremin, many modular modules, Clouds, Strymon Big Sky and Deco, Roger Linn Adrenalinn 3, homemade guitars, electric milk whisk and homemade pickups.
- 1 Kontakt .nki instrument.
- 230 themed snapshots.
- 3.1GB download (from 4GB compressed files).
- 3 independent multi-function arp contraptions with gate, chord and 10 other arp modes.
- Adjustable step lengths from 1 to 64 per multi-arp.
- Adjustable step rate from 1/128 to whole note with triplet variations plus modem, geiger and meltdown modes per multi-arp.
Price: £60/70€/$80. There is an introductory offer of 20% off until June 3rd with discount code 'Filthybeauty'.