Soundethers has released Subtle World, ambient fields and texture pads automations, for Kontakt 5. It contains Field Recordings, Textures, Pads, Rhythmic Elements, Noises, Loops and Pulsing Instruments.
Aimed at Film & Game, Underscores, Ambient, IDM, Chillout, Techno, Dub, Sound Design and more.
Subtle World features long samples (hold them) for ever-evolving atmospheres and loops; special pre-assigned automations which make very easy to mutate all sounds "on the fly" from tiny high crackles to big distorted pulsing drones; custom programmed Mod Wheel and four pre-assigned MIDI CC knobs with Low Pass and High Pass filters, Distortion and additional LFOs (you must explore these features to fully enjoy this library). All FX are in sync with your host tempo (BPM).
Subtle World is conceived to obtain "subtle" sounds and pulsing atmospheres, but it can also produce quite big, gritty and distorted sounds.
- Four MIDI CC and Mod Wheel pre-assigned for endless morphing.
- Original field recordings and textures long samples.
- 58 nki - 16 multi (build your own).
- 754 MB uncompressed, wav/ncw 44.100 - 24-bit resolution.
- Built in the Free Photosynthesis Engine by Jeremiah Pena.
- Instructions sheet details (please, READ it to set up the MIDI controls).
- For Kontakt 5.5.1 FULL version ONLY (please, do NOT buy if you own the Free Kontakt Player).