Soundethers has released Free Fall, a free library for Kontakt 5.5.
It contains evolving sounds made of textures and field recordings, beats and pulses for ambient, soundtracks, underscores, chillout, IDM, glitch and more.
Derived from the sample content of Soundethers projects (both released and on the making),"Free Fall" features entirely new sounds specially designed for this freebie:
- 18 patches (nki/nkm), 173 MB uncompressed.
- Wave/ncw files, 44,100 kHz - 24-bit resolution.
- All sounds carefully tuned to C3.
- All instruments with custom Mod Wheel automations.
- Pre-assigned High Pass (CC74) and Low Pass Filters (CC71).
- Made in the free Photosynthesis Engine by Jeremiah Pena
- For Kontakt 5.5.1 full version ONLY (works 15 min. in the Free Kontakt Player)
Price: Free - To get the free download link go to Soundethers website.