Squaredheads has updated Nora to version 2.2.
Nora is a pattern based arpeggiator / phrase sequencer with DAW technology that is designed to allow the creation of solo melodies, rhythmic basslines, or stabs.
This update offers an improvement on UI feedback features as well as at internal level, in order to leave it prepared for future updates.
The user-level changes are as follows:
- MIDI FX version for Logic Pro X.
- Optional Nora Diablo mod.
- Automatic pattern/clip naming.
- Visual feedback for currently edited clip or pattern.
- 303 Generator now has a transpose parameter.
- Added a panic command.
- MOD: The color editor has been improved and now supports a relative mode.
- Patterns increased to 64 per track.
- Now it is allowed saving sequences while the randomizer window is open.
- MOD: Expanded few ranges - it won't affect current mods.
- Improved the stop process in order to do it CPU friendly.
- Dock playlist status' somewhat inconsistent behavior is now completely fixed.
- Fixed casual random 1-pixel movements of notes/clips with certain zoom levels within certain hosts.
- Browser maximum width was excessive.
- Ghost color wasn't being used in the Pattern Editor.
- Moving clips in the playlist along their tracks provoked they stayed unselected.
- Fixed a memory leak when closing detached windows using the SO native tools.
- Fixed a bug within the undo engine and when making clips/patterns unique.
- MOD: Pattern editor patterns' labels were drawn with a bad offset. Now you may adjust them within the Font editor.
Extra plug-in Noraharm:
- NoraHarm generates an output with the same MIDI channel as the input.
Demo version available here squaredheads.com/downloads