Steinberg has updated Cubase 9.0.10.
Improvements & issues resolved
- Fixed an issue where dragging Chord Event across a Divided Track List resulted in a misaligned event.
- Fixed an issue where "Follow Chord Track" was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue regarding wrong note colors when using "Chord Track" for event colors.
- Fixed an issue where the Quantize Panel did not correctly display the Crossfade section for multi-track usage (via Folder Group Editing).
- Fixed an issue where certain setups of the Input Transformer could crash the application.
- Fixed an issue where pinned Inspector sections were all closed after loading a project.
- Fixed a potential crash issue.
- Fixed an issue where Filter Target "Note is equal to" was stuck on "C".
- Fixed an issue where using the Search field on the MediaBay could crash the application.
- Fixed an issue where Show/Hide Controller Lanes did not work when Lanes were removed manually beforehand.
- Fixed an issue where resizing the Controller Lane area within the Inplace Editor could crash the application.
- Fixed an issue where note names where displayed with inconsistent enharmonics (e.g. Bb instead of A#).
- Fixed an issue where MicroTuner settings were not applied after reloading a project.
- Improved the compatibility of the number attribute for slurs (for import into Dorico).
- Improved the compatibility in regard to the encoding of tuplets (for import into Dorico).
- Fixed a performance issue when "Auto Select under Cursor" options was activated.
- Fixed an issue where VST 3 plug-ins with special characters could not be used.
- Fixed an issue where StudioEQ presets were missing in Cubase Elements.
- Fixed an issue where panning could be wrong with REVerence.
- Fixed an issue where side split LP/HP bands did not properly change type in Frequency.
- Fixed an issue where the Maximizer output level was not consistent with the readings from the MixConsole metering.
- Fixed an issue where "Open in separate Window" in MIDI Editors was not possible after working in the Controller Lane area.
- Fixed an issue where the Overview Line was missing in Cubase LE, AI and Elements.
- Fixed an issue where new recorded MIDI Parts were not displayed in open Editor tab in the Lower Zone.
- Fixed an issue where remote control devices (e.g. NI Komplete Kontrol) could not follow the parameter mapping correctly while navigating through the track list.
- Fixed an issue where Sample Start/End markers were not correctly set after dragging a resized audio event into the Sampler Control tab.
- Fixed an issue where re-opening the Sampler Control tab showed no content.
- Fixed an issue where the root key color indication on the keyboard display was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where "Remove unused Media" in the Pool was not working correctly for audio files referenced by the Sampler Track.
- Fixed and issue where no content was displayed in a Sampler Control tab after re-opening the Lower Zone.
- Fixed an issue where creating a sampler track from an MP3 file in the MediaBay crashed the application.
- Fixed an issue where closing the Audio Hardware Setup window (e.g. for UR hardware) could lead to an application which could be no longer operated.
- Fixed an issue where the F1 key did not open the Cubase Help referring to steinberg.help.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor position was not synchronized while scrubbing with the mouse.
- Fixed an synchronization issue using a jog wheel followed by Fast Rewind / Fast Forward commands.
- Fixed an issue where TrackVersions on Signature Tracks could crash the application.
- Fixed an issue that stops the recording when changing the Metronome volume.
- Fixed an issue where no values for all sorts of Transport control related items could be entered by key command if both Transport Panel and Transport Zone were closed.