Sugar Bytes has released Cyclop, a powerful new monophonic bass synthesizer for Windows and Mac OS X.
Spectral, digital, or fat analog; use your own samples as a wavetable, throw effect sequencer orgies, drop on filters and make wobble basses never heard before.
Deatisl & Features:
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
- FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
- 6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor.
- 10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
- Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
- Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
- Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
Pricing & Availability
Cyclop costs €119 / $139 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in standalone and VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats.