Synchro Arts has announced the release of Revoice Pro 3.2 - a major free update to their unique processing software. Officially launching at Musikmesse 2016, Revoice Pro 3.2 now includes manual tuning enhancements, scale grids, a bar and beats display, Doubler enhancements, plus a host of other audio processing and workflow improvements. These improvements, based on customer feedback, further increase the massive time and effort savings already provided by Revoice Pro.
To celebrate, Synchro Arts are offering from 7 to 30 April, a 25% discount across their range of unique audio processing software: VocALign, Revoice Pro and Titan.
What's new in Revoice Pro 3.2:
- Improved Manual Warp (Pitch and Time) Editing Tools: Autoplay adjustable note against selectable reference tracks.
- Tuning and Scale Grids: Select and display with adjustable reference frequency.
- Bar & Beats Display: Tempo grids can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files.
- Improved Doubler: New factory presets, automation functionality and formant range increases.
- Improved DAW integration and workflow: With Studio One, Pro Tools and others.
Revoice Pro 3.2 is a free update for V3 owners and runs with a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Revoice Pro is:
- $599 for North America.
- £374 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world.
- €449 (ex VAT) for Europe.
25% off above prices available from 7 to 30 April 2016.