Bitwig Studio has been updated to v1.3.9.
- When editing arranger clip automation, lots of track automation events at clip end are created.
- Regression in 1.3.8: note end might be painted one pixel off.
- Notes which start at the exact time when the clip ends would sometimes play even though they shouldn't.
- Clips that contain lots of notes are very slow to select when selecting clips on the arranger.
- Note painting is incorrect for a note that starts in one clip and continues in the next.
- TextEditor does not calculate properly the cursor position when the string starts with whitespaces.
- Controller API: createCursorDevice returns null when being called without argument.
- Regression: Possible to get feedback loops in some rare cases due to recent PDC changes in 1.3.8.
- Can't undo assignment of a preset to a VST plugin when assigning preset within Bitwig Studio (e.g from browser).
- Open containing folder for a VST plugin on Mac results in error.
- Engine crashes when switching to another project before the plugins in the current project have finished loading.
- Dragging boolean clip automation onto numerical automation crashes app.
- Default quantization setting should be 16th instead of adaptive editor grid.
- Improve library indexing times for subsequent launches of the application.
- Search for ffprobe/ffmepg or avprobe/avconf on Linux.