- Smart articulation for realistic staccato, legato, portamento, and accents. Play naturally like a musician and Synful Orchestra responds.
- Synful Orchestra instruments include Piccolo*, Flute, Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet*, Bassoon, French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba*, Violin, Viola, Cello, Contrabass.
- Exceptional realism and expression using Synful Reconstructive Phrase Modeling Technology: Note transition modeling, intelligent phrase fragment search and splice, additive synthesis, infinite note extend without loops.
- AU, VST and DXi plugins included.
- Entire orchestra fits in 32M of memory.
- 80-150 real-time voices on Windows P4 1.5 GHz. See System Requirements.
- 70-140 real-time voices on Mac G4 PowerBook 1.5 GHz. See System Requirements. Easily uses Dual Processors on the Dual G5 for more voices.
- Runs on MAC OSX 10.3.9 or higher, and Windows 2000,XP.
- Innovative Reconstructive Phrase Modeling controls include Harmonic Tilt, Harmonic Parity, Transient Noise Trim, Sustain Noise Trim, Gain, Tune, Pitch Wheel Range, Delay for Expression, Synful Pitch Wheel mode for realistic portamento and pitch slide effects.
- Natural timbral vibrato controlled with Mod Wheel.
- Simple standard MIDI usage.
A fully functional 21 day demo version is available for download (~60MB) and Synful Orchestra can be purchased for US$479. However, if you already own Synful Orchestra for Windows you can use it on both your Mac and Windows machines.