Synful has announced the availability of Synful Orchestra v2.4.3 for RTAS on Mac OS X (RTAS on Windows support will follow). Version 2.4.3 also provides a number of bug fixes for all plugin formats (AU, VST, DXi, RTAS).
Changes since v2.4.1:
- Protools/RTAS Compatibility (Mac Only).
- Fixed memory consumption problem that caused sluggish behavior, and even occasional crashes, especially with Logic projects that include many instances of Synful Orchestra.
- Fixed problem with intonation of high notes in tremolo, sul-pont, and sul-pont-tremolo playing modes.
- Fixed problem with enabling, saving and restoring MIDI CC control assignments - this problem only occurred under some unusual circumstances.
- Fixed problem with assigning MIDI CC automatically when loading pre 2.4 projects.
- Fixed a problem that could cause random crashes do to improper handling of note-on events with pitch slide.
- Fixed a problem which, under some conditions, caused the New Authorization window to come up even when Synful Orchestra was already authorized.
- Protected against reading in of project files containing corrupted Synful Orchestra AU preset data.
- Fixed Channel Pressure and Key After Touch MIDI controls. These did not function at all prior to 2.4.2.
- Fixed MIDI program/patch numbers for the Violins1, Violins2, Violas, Cellos, Basses programs. The alternate playing mode program/patch numbers for these programs were set to the same thing as the solo instruments Violin, Viola, Cello, and Bass. This made it impossible, for example, to save a project with Violins1, Violins2, Violas, Cellos, Basses selected because they would always be read back as the solo instrument programs. In addition Cellos arco was set incorrectly to bank 0 and has now been corrected to be bank 1.