TbT describe TLs Saturated Driver as "something in between a Limiter/Compressor to shape them peaks....".
- Adjustable input gain between -16db to 16db. Input signal should stay below 0db.
- Adjustable Attack from 0 to 100%.
- Adjustable Release from 0 to 100%.
- Adjustable Driver from 0 to 100%.
- Boost mode to use a "warmer" algorithm.
- 2X mode to produce more aggressive results.
- 10 presets.
- Supported samplerates: 44.1khz - 192khz.
Tapestop v1.7 changes:
- Fixed a severe memory leak bug.
- Setup menu was active all the time so you could alter parameters by pressing the play button if you were un-lucky.