|Type / Tags||FSUPitch Shifter / Time Stretch|
Tape Stop simulates the effect you get when you turn off a tape recorder or a turntable with the sound still on.
- EP(vinyl) - EP is normal mode,
- TD (Tape deck) - TD will back up the tape a bit when it stops.
- N - normal
- R - reverse the button.
- T - toggle
- D - Direct return to play when mouse button is released.
- Select the DOWN speed by clicking on the LEFT mouse button in the speed box, then hold and drag.
- Select the UP speed by clicking on the RIGHT mouse button in the speed box, then hold and drag.
Reviewed By Har
December 3, 2003
I've used it in SONAR with a VST wrapper and it automated pefectly.
I've used it on some radio-style voice-over things where this exact kind of sound was requested, and it delivered perfectly. :)Read more