The Sound Guy has released version 1.1 of SFX Machine Pro.
- Added an extra programmable slider to the main screen.
- Provided separate Wet Mix and Dry Mix controls for most presets.
- Added 3 new presets: Mono Unlike Stereo, EnvFol->Pitch Shift, and Feedback Eliminator.
- Set latency value correctly.
- Fixed invisible parameter numbers in the Preset Editor (VST version).
- Added additional VST 2.4 support.
- Fixed potential crash bugs.
- Fixed a bug which caused the preset Editor controls to superimpose over the main screen.
- Created new version to support Muse Research Receptor.
- Fixed problems when running under Wavelab.