The Sound Guy has updated ReSpatializer to v1.1.
- Better functionality with Live so that multi-channel workaround is possible.
- Improved HRTFs for better sounding binaural mode.
- Bug fix: Memory leak fix.
- Bug fix: knobs no longer reset to default values on GUI close/open, but rather retain their previous values.
- Bug fix: Input sources 2-8 no longer reset to default values on project close/open, but rather retain their previous values.
- Expanded support: Added new host functionality to AU version.
- Fully functional with AULab under Leopard, and so should be fully functional with any host that supports AU.
- Fixed tempo sync bug.
- Restores output mode state.