Togu Audio Line has updated TAL-Mod to v1.0.4.
Changes in v1.0.4:
- Fixes a bug where no note is playing when voice stealing is active.
Changes in v1.0.3:
- No voice stealing when free voices are available and playing the same note again.
- UI ADSR sliders width increased.
- Mod envelope view when disable UNIPOLAR fixed.
- ADSR release improved -> CPU.
- Note skipping under some conditions fixed.
Changes in v1.0.2:
- More factory presets.
- Bug fixes.
- Different and cleaner note stealing.
- Keyboard tracking added.
- ADSR slider behavior optimized.
- Another ADSR added.
- Smoother ADSR release.
Changes in v1.0.1:
- MIDI timing issue fixed.
- Bug when releasing note in mono (1 voice) mode fixed.