Tonehammer has announced the release of Requiem Pro, described as "the next-generation virtual choir developed for professional composers".
This library is based on a variety of new recording- and sampling-techniques . The library can sound like a real choir and includes both full choir (SATB), divisi groups (males/females) and solo singers – all recorded in 24-bit/44.1kHz with 3 (5.1) microphone positions. The library contains true (polyphonic) legato intervals from piano to forte, sustains from piano to forte, staccato with repetitions, ultra forte marcato, BPM (host-synced) based latin chants recorded at different speeds across entire interval of choir, +1500 choral effects including whispers, shouts, clusters, demonic chants, sweeps, consonants without tone, claps, snaps and over +50 different types of effects.
Requiem Pro Specs:
- Full Epic Cinematic Choir with polyphonic legato, staccato and marcato, advanced word- and chant-builders.
- Three microphone positions (close, medium, far - 5.1 support).
- 22.3 GB sample library.
- Instantly downloadable.
- Kontakt 4.1.1 Required.
Requiem Pro Core Articulations:
- Full choir (SATB) sustains at multiple dynamic ranges.
- Full choir (SATB) true polyphonic legato.
- Divisi Male.
- Divisi Female.
- 22 (FF) Staccato articulations with repetition (SATB).
- 16 (FFF) Marcato articulations (SATB).
- Word- and chant builders for staccato, marcato and chant articulations.
- 12 Slow Legato Latin Chant Sustains with legato w/ males.
- 12 Slow Legato Latin Chant Sustains with legato w/ females.
- 20 Fast Legato Latin Chant Sustains with full choir (SATB).
- 5 Solo Singers w/ legato.
- Over 1.500 effects (ex. cluster categories, sweeps, unison to dissonant, whispers, consonants, claps, snaps etc).
Pricing & Availability
The price is $799 and it is available as a direct download for the full version of Native Instruments' Kontakt 4 (v4.1.1 required).