ToneLib GFX incorporates modules with emulations of real guitar rig elements achieved with software DSP to obtain "the best tones with minimal CPU load and ultra low latency". Its integrated preset librarian and IR manager also allow you to easily customize, backup and manage your built-in library of tones. All is managed within its user interface, which is designed to be simple, but powerful.
The oversampling is auto-adjusted to a session's sample rate to save valuable CPU power while providing the most transparent sound possible.
Also note that ToneLib GFX is not just for guitar. The many included distortion, amp, delay, reverb, compressor and other effects can be utilized on any types of recordings.
ToneLib GFX comes as a Standalone Application and as plug-ins for use with the most popular DAW recording software.
Changes in version 3.8.0:
- auto-adjusted oversampling for maximum audio quality;
- hand-optimized AVX2 code for about 5% lower CPU load on newer CPU's;
- automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows;
- memory usage slightly reduced;
- Linux: opening GUI window failed sometimes, should be fixed now;
- Linux: Web interface thread used 100% CPU load;
- GUI-related hiccups in Adobe Audition;
- VST drawing area size was incorrect, could overwrite host window;
- Minor bug-fixes and improvements.