ToneLib has released updates for TL GFX/TL Jam (v4.7.7) and TL Metal (v1.2.5).
ToneLib says the primary focus of the upgrade was to ensure stability and high optimization level when running ToneLib products on next-generation systems and devices.
Significant effort has been made to optimize the GFX, Jam and Metal workflow on Mac devices built with M1 and M2 processors. One of the main objectives was to implement native support for Apple's latest ARM processors which belong to the M-series. Additionally, support for the latest MacOS 13.xx Ventura has been implemented.
Particular attention was focused on optimization of ToneLib products workflow in the Windows 11 22H2 system environment. All known peculiarities, issues and functional limitations of the latest system version were considered. As a result of the efforts the team managed to achieve stable operation of TL GFX, TL Jam and TL Metal on Windows 11 avoiding increased signal delay, loss of sound quality and other frequent bugs.
- Added: support for macOS 13.xx Ventura;
- Added: Windows 11 22H2 compatibility;
- Added: M1 and M2 Mac Optimization;
- Fixed: some minor GUI bugs occurring on Windows and Linux;
- Improved: overall software stability running in VST/Standalone mode;
- Improved: high resolution interface scaling quality for Windows and Linux;
- Improved: Optimize CPU usage;