Toontrack Music has updated EZplayer pro to v1.0.5.
- Electronic EZX kit pieces support.
- Map wraps for Steven Slate Drums 3.5.
- Map wraps (update) for Addictive Drums 1.5.
- Map wraps for Ocean Way Drums.
- Platinum Samples 'Evil Drums' convenience map wraps.
- The "User MIDI folder" is now included under the help menu.
Fixed in version 1.0.5:
- Arranger tracks are no longer silent on recalling a saved project.
- Accents should play back as expected when loading a saved file.
- Drag and drop from the Browser to the Arranger should now work in Logic 9.
- MIDI dragged from Sonar 8.5 into the Arranger could not be dragged out of it subsequently.
- Headers are now skipped when clicking the arrows to step through MIDI in the Browser.
- Shorthands are now generated when dragging from the Arranger.
- Setting velocity in the Browser to -127 no longer leads to silence.
- The tempo can no longer exceed 320 when clicking the up arrow next to the BPM field.
- Dragging a groove to the Arranger with the "metronome" ON now respects the track's tempo.
- Note 0 from a MIDI input is no longer assigned to "MIDI Learn Play" on start up.
- Shift clicking a clip in the Arranger now correctly restricts playback to the kit piece selection.
- Dragging files other than MIDI material into the plugin no longer leads to crashes.
- A number of other random crashes after dragging MIDI inside the plugin have been fixed.
- Crashes due to dropping a groove on top of another and then selecting "copy all" fixed.
- Using the stretching tool on a clip set it as the "dragging groove" and caused crashes.
- Other suspicious behaviours when dropping other clips on same track following above actions.
- Removed creation of the MidiPath written to registry on launch as it was no longer in use.
- IMAP map wraps transforms are no longer offset by 12 steps.
- Drumcore/Kitcore wrapper name changed to reflect new company details.