Presswerk 1.1.1 addresses a cross-platform incompatibility affecting the Windows VST2 version only. For more information about the cross-platform issue and the solutions for handling it please visit this web page.
Additionally, Presswerk 1.1.1 includes VST3 support and a number of bug fixes and improvements:
- Added VST3 support, including sidechaining.
- Improved default skin to prevent accidental editing of linked channels.
- Scrollbars added to preset browser's description window.
- Copy and paste settings between VST2 and VST3 (Windows only) now possible.
- Data graph now aliasing-free at all GUI sizes.
- Fixed locked states updating incorrectly in M/S Program Comp view.
- Fixed inaccurate parameter values shown in data display.
- Fixed clicks in DPR Mode.
- Plus a number of other small bug fixes.
Satin 1.3 includes a new preferences panel, VST3 support and improved MIDI learn functionality and a number of small bug fixes.
These updates are free for license owners, and install over previous versions. Download the updates at u-he.com: