Ueberschall released a new free soundbank management tool called Ueberschall Downloader as well as the version 3.6 update for the free Elastik player.
This update features a huge amount of bugfixes as well as full Apple Silicon M1 support for Elastik. Available for macOS and Windows as standalone app or VST2/3, AU and AAX plugin.
The Ueberschall Downloader is Ueberschall's one-stop solution for soundbank management:
Register, download, import and activate your Elastik soundbanks quickly and easily with this standalone app, available both for macOS and Windows. Download huge amounts of loops with a few clicks and then activate them in the Elastik player with just one button. Simple to use but efficient, the Ueberschall Downloader is the perfect partner for Elastik and will help you get the most out of your loop collection.
Ueberschall Downloader key features:
- Easy to use with a streamlined user interface.
- Download any number of loop libraries to a defined folder.
- Pause or resume downloads at anytime.
- Automatic decompression of downloaded archives.
- Import and activate your soundbanks for use in Elastik.
- Register new serials to your Ueberschall account.
- Remove soundbanks from your computer.
- Ideal app for our Bundles and Complete Bundles.
- Developed in cooperation with zplane.
- MacOS: recommended 10.12 or higher.
- Windows: recommended Windows 8 or higher.
- Internet connection.