Ueberschall released a new, free update for the Elastik player.
You can download the new version 3.5, the manual and a demo soundbank at
New features include:
- All algorithms optimized.
- Compatibility for latest macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Complete redesign of the ReTune page with clear visual indicators for incoming notes.
- Improved Retune working with bass loops to give better results.
- New mapping modes to creatively load samples from the browser to the keyboard.
- Retro sampler mode to map a sample over 72 keys.
- New browser sync area with all features in one place.
- Option to switch between classic full sample name and shortened name display.
- New visual feedback during sample playback in the browser.
- Change the window size directly in the GUI, no more menu diving.
- Inspire wide mode to maximize the creative output of the inspire button.
- Convenient select all button to quickly select all mapped samples.
Elastik v3.5 is available in the following formats:
- macOS: 64-bit, VST 2/3, Audio Units, AAX, Stand-Alone.
- Win: 32/64-bit, VST 2/3, AAX, Stand-Alone.