Ueberschall has announced the release of Finest R&B, a new Elastik Player-based sound library that includes 16 Construction Kits providing 2.7 GB of smooth R&B Music. Including tempos between 61 – 84 BPM, you'll find primarily slow and calm Kits with applicable accents, which are perfect for creating love tunes, ballads or even melancholic/moody tracks, according to Ueberschall.
All Construction Kits are filled with "extraordinary" samples, beatz, guitars, Rhodes, pianos, basslines, synths, pads, fx sounds and a whole bunch of Drum and Percussion sounds. Every sample is labeled with BPM information and root key (key signatures).
Furthermore, the kit contains up to 4 sub-kits and a drum single sound folder, material is organized as follows:
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kit A: Provides an alternative track and phrases which is used to add contrast to the main theme.
- Variation Kit B: Provides an additional alternative track and phrases which is used to give you more flexibility.
- Intro/Outro Kit: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the overall kit, along with its individual parts.
- Single Drum Sound: The single-shots are centralized in this folder, making it easy to create your own additional drum patterns.
This structure makes it easy to select the correct vibe needed for your track. Plus the integrated Elastik player allows you to fit the samples to your individual needs. The content is geared toward Urban Music producers, especially R&B producers, looking for authentic R&B sounds. Everything is programmed to conform to the musical genre.
Marc Steinmeier is responsible for this product. He has worked for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG to name a few. He has assisted, produced or remixed for well known artists such as LL Cool J, Alica Keys, George Clinton, Eminem, ...
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €99, Finest R&B is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats via the included Elastik Player software.