Ueberschall has announced the availability of Glam Rock, a nostalgic gateway to production methods and melodic stylings inspired by the Glam hit makers of the '70s such as T.Rex (Marc Bolan), Gary Glitter, Suzi Quatro, The Sweet, Slade, just to name a few.
The whole library is divided into four folders
- Construction Kits: 19 transcending Construction Kits are included, each kit contains 3 variations, bass and guitar licks, mixed and dry drum versions separated in its single layers. Now you can implement lustrous organically shaped and analogue stack driven grooves into your productions, without endless patching, routing, micing and so on, thanks to Glam Rock and the provided Elastik Engine.
- Break Parts: Different version of different song breaks. Guitar, bass and drums ready to break down your track.
- Intro Parts: The perfect intro to your rock track. This folder contains intro kits with complete instrumentals and ready to use as single lines.
- Add-on Instruments: Additional bass-, guitar- and organ licks. Enrich your tracks with extra solo lines or rhythmical instrumentals. Thanks to Elastik each line can be changed in tempo and pitch.
Structure: All content falls under 2 main tempos (105 BPM and 125 BPM) and 2 main scales (a-minor/c-major and g-minor/a-major), making mixing elements from different kits more harmonious. However, tempo and transposition are easily augmented further within the Elastik interface as needed. Elastik also features a straight forward design to easily identify sounds you'll want to integrate into your project.
Credits: Glam Rock was produced by studio and live guitar player Kai Reuter who also produced "Nu Metal", Urbanic Guitars and Indie Rock.
- 1.9 GB
- 19 Construction Kits
- 1262 Loops & Samples
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac OS X and Windows in StandAlone and AU, VST and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required.
Glam Rock costs €99.