Ultimate MIDI Plugin has updated UChord (Ultimate Chord Engine), a VST plug-in for chord progression based on chord table and rhythm editor, to version 1.4.
- Added multiple selection in the saved chords view.
- Added a selection sort button in the sidebar.
- You can make a selection area by dragging on the background of the saved chords view, and toggle the selection state of each chord item by pressing the control key.
- Multiple chord items can be moved, inserted, or deleted at once.
- Using the sort and move buttons in the sidebar, you can move the selected items to the front of the saved chords view or to the progression view without moving them by dragging.
- When moving the selected chord items, Automatic scroll bar movement is also supported. (You can also move the scroll bar quickly by using the mouse wheel.).
YouTube: Multiple Selection
YouTube: UChord Overview