Audio has released their new line of UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators.
UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are a way for professional producers and engineers to supercharge their Windows-based workstations and run larger mixes filled with DSP-intensive plug-ins. These desktop-friendly units provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, SSL, and more.
Available in QUAD or OCTO models with a choice of four or eight SHARC processors, UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators can also be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and the Apollo Twin USB desktop interface for unparalleled mixing power.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages. The Core package includes the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, while Custom adds a choice of any three additional UAD plug-ins at registration. The Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate is UA's flagship package, and includes more than 83 UA-developed plug-ins — up to and including UAD software v8.4.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs for improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire.
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes.
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR, and more.
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring:
- UA 610-B Preamp & EQ.
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler (Legacy).
- 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier (Legacy).
- Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter (Legacy).
- Pultec Pro Equalizer (Legacy).
- Precision Enhancer Hz.
- Precision Mix Rack Collection.
- RealVerb Pro.
- Available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages.
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface.
- Fan-free construction for quiet operation.
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more.