BLT (Bass Level Treble) is a two band Program Equalizer. It features one band of bass shelving fixed at 100hz with boost and attenuation, a level control with boost and attenuation to adjust the right amount loudness and one band of treble shelving fixed at 5kz with boost and attenuation. It produces a big bottom end with a smooth top end.
- Two Bands.
- Low band shelving boost 17.5db at 100hz.
- Low Band shelving attenuation 13.5db at 100hz.
- Input Line Trim -12db to +4db variable to .1db.
- High band shelving boost 17.5db at 5kz.
- High Band shelving attenuation 13.5db at 5kz.
- Phase reverse switch.
- In /Out Bypass switch.
- Numeric Entry/Display Windows for each band and Input/Output trim gains.
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters.
BLT is available for Mac OS X/9 and Windows XP in VST, AU, RTAS and TDM formats and costs $99.99 ($199.99 TDM). A 10 day demo version is available (iLok required).
However, URS is currently running an "I'll EQ you in May" special offer whereby you can purchase BLT for half price. The all formats bundle (TDM/RTAS/AU/VST) can be purchased for US$99.99 and the native bundle (RTAS/AU/VST) can be purchased for US$49.99.
Classic Console EQ Bundle v1.2.4 changes:
- Support Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
- Improved Knob control for A series EQ and N series EQ.
- Fixed N series EQ knob flickering.
- Fixed De normalization Bug with N series EQ Low and High Pass Filters causing CPU spikes.
- Improved DSP efficiency.
The demo version has also been updated (iLok required).