UVI releases String Machines - Featuring 11 Vintage Analog String Machines
UVI has released String Machines, a hybrid instrument forged with the analog imprint of eleven of "the most musical string synthesizers ever built".
UVI says String Machines is your doorway to a grand collection of analog gems from some of the most esteemed synth pioneers of our time.
- Korg Poly Ensemble PE2000.
- Eko Stradivarius.
- Siel Orchestra.
- Excelsior Strings Synthesizer K4.
- Logan String Melody.
- Crumar Performer.
- Elka Rhapsody.
- Solina String Ensemble.
- Yamaha SS30.
- ROLAND RS-505.
- Authentic sound and character reproduces the analog grunge and warmth of yesteryear.
- Instant access to tons of presets and preset layers; find sounds you love and get inspired quickly.
- Dual layers. Select the machine and the associated sounds.
- No loading time when switching machines and sounds.
- Shape your sounds using authentic analog-modeled filters, envelopes, and LFOs.
- Experiment with the step modulator and take your sound out of this world.
- Samples recorded in 24/96 kHz with Prism converters, mastered to perfection and converted to 16/44.1 kHz.
String Machines is compatible with all Windows and Mac OS X DAWs via the free UVI Workstation (2.0.5+). It also loads in the full-featured MachFive 3 sampler from MOTU.
Pricing & Availability
String Machines costs $99 and can be purchased as a Download or on DVD.
Demo & Trailer
Audio demo on SoundCloud (new tracks coming soon)
More information here.