Circular Labs has released version 2.1 of Mobius Programmable Looper. The focus of this release was bug fixes reported in the recent 2.0 release. If you have already upgraded to 2.0 you should upgrade to 2.1. If you have not yet upgraded to 2.0 and are an active performing musician, you may still want to wait for a few more months.
- Track Leave Action: The new parameter "Track Leave Action" determines what happens to the current track when the track selection is changed. The most common use for this is when you want to cleanly stop an Overdub in one track when you switch to another. There is still some work to be done on this, but most of the simpler cases should work. More details here.
- Loops can be loaded into any loop of any track.
- Fix missing display of loop length in the track strip.
- Binding list on the left side of the binding window is sorted.
- The Audio Unit parameter for Rate Shift can now be bound to a continuous controller to sweep through the possible values rather than being a simple on/off button.
- Bindings for setups, presets, and binding overlays now work.
- Preset bindings now obey group scope and focus lock.
- The loop meter doesn't partially display when not selected.
- Fixed EmptyLoopAction=CopyTiming and TimeCopyMode=Multiply with new track gets into a strange state.
- Track Leave Action parameter added.
- Fixed crash receiving OSC messages.
- Removed excessive "Correcting sync event" console log messages.
- Fixed crash undoing stacked events with Next Loop awaiting confirmation.
- Fixed behavior of InstantMultiply bound to MIDI note.
- Fixed Solo not following track specific binding scope.
- Fixed crash loading project or loop files with paths containing the & character.
- Fixed MIDI bindings of the same note/control to several tracks not working.
- Fixed crash in MIDI Control window when there are unresolved scripts.