Linux support is experimental - the plugins have been tested on, and support is for 64-bit Ubuntu 18.04+ only. They should work on Ubuntu 18.04+ derivatives without issue, but compatibility is not guaranteed. Support for other distros will be announced as development and testing continues.
Read more about Linux support here.
- Added Linux 64-bit VST2 support.
- Fixed a bug where Maximal 2 and Pivot would show as mono in REAPER.
- Added warnings if trying to load a preset/session that uses a newer version than installed.
- Fixed various layout bugs.
- Added automatic checking for updates.
The update is free for existing users, and the latest versions can be downloaded from your user area.