VertexDSP has updated MultiInspector to v1.2.1.
- The levels of the spectrum display are now scalable in steps of 10 dB with the Plus/Minus buttons on the right.
- New display modes added. You can now choose between 3 different display modes by a context menu at the top:
- H-Align is the already existing mode of the previous versions with horizontally aligned level bars.
- V-Align adds/aligns the levels vertically without space. This mode provides an instant overview of the frequency distribution of all instances. The height of the level bars is calculated according to the current level range which is shown at the top right of the spectrum display. In this mode the peak settings are without effect and the level grid is numbered only for the first instance. As this mode is intended for relative measurement the level grid always begins with 0 dB at the bottom.
- V-Space displays the spectrum of every instance in an own view. These views are ordered vertically.
The solo/mute switching controls and the memory slots can be applied to all views for selecting the levels to display.
- The default color set has been changed for better contrast.
- The timeout of the demo version has been increased to 60 minutes. The instances can be reloaded instantly.