vescoFx has announced the release of Provoker, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows that uses a combination of dynamics processing (compression/expansion) and subtle analog style saturation to add focus to your tracks and bring them to the front of the mix. Provoker is designed for use on vocals but works well on other instruments too. The parallel processing features allow NYC style compression tricks on drum tracks with no advanced routing required in the host DAW.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Eliminates complex routing for parallel dynamics processing.
- Works on both mono and stereo tracks.
Provoker is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows. It has an MSRP of $29 but is currently available for the introductory price of $19.